BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Hannah G.
East Greenbush
I LOVE OREOS! I will eat these all the time. They meet all my expectations when eating them. I can’t wait to experience new flavors when they come out
Shay L.
Whitwell, TN
It’s really chocolately and creamy. Such a good taste and once you have one it’s hard to stop lol. It’s well worth the price! & I got mine at Walmart.
melissa r.
Who doesn’t love Oreos? They are delicious and there are so many different flavors! My favorite is the original and I love to dip it in peanut butter!
Azrael H.
Who doesn't love oreos? They hold milk well if that's your thing, they are good on their own, and they can be used for all form of delicious desserts!
Hannah🍀 b.
phoenix
You can never go wrong with a glass of milk and a stack of Oreo cookies late at night. It’s always the go to snack for my family. Extremely delicious!!
Kelly P.
Oreos are the BEST cookies ever created!!  Double stuff is my favorite and I am a twister and a dunker!!  Great in sooo many recipes too!!
Riley B.
Madison
Very good Oreos my favorite kind are the originals which I know lotta people finding common but I just like the original cream with chocolate cookies
Ginnie P.
New Haven, CT
Love love LOVE the double stuffed Oreo! They have the perfect amazing of cream filling compared to the cookie. Definitely America’s favorite cookie!
Ann J.
Brooklyn
You can never go wrong with Oreo cookies. These are amazing. I use to eat these when I was younger and I still eat them now if I have a sweet tooth.
kaila w.
Glendale, AZ
Oreos are amazing I don't really need to say much else.. I can eat a whole package of these in one sitting and enjoy it deeply. Everyone needs Oreos.