BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Lexi N.
Youngstown, OH
The best cookie out there. A staple, tastes great and I can’t get enough. The open too packaging is very convenient. Generic brands do not match up at all.
Laura H.
Chico, CA
They really are milks favorite cookie! I love eating these with milk, not only are they delicious but priced reasonably! I will buy again and again!
jenna p.
I love Oreos. My friends know that I can eat a whole pack in a sitting (whoops) I love how they're vegan, and how well they pair with a nice glass of milk
Jabria C.
Lakeland
I love the way Oreos cookies like them when they’re frozen and is actually really good to eat for anybody who wants the Oreo cookies it the best way to go
Michelle H.
Memphis, TN
Original Oreos!!! What can I say, sometimes I love them whole and sometimes I separate the cookies and eat the cream first. Either way they are fabulous!!!
M C.
Liberty, TX
These cookies taste great with milk. Kids enjoy them for an after school snack. A little pricey but worth it. I would reccomend this snack to all parents.
Mariana C.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
The traditional Oreo is perfect, this was the first cookie that I tried of this brand and I loved - after I tried birthday cake and it was really good too.
Vanessa T.
SO MUCH SUGAR! They taste amazing, but addictive! One is never enough, but it’s so terrible for your body, but again they taste great specially with milk.
Andrea M.
Perfect for snacking on and great for crushing and using as a base for cheesecake and ice cream cakes. Chocolatey, creamy and crispy all at once. Perfect!
Jennifer D.
Best cookies ever. They arw just amazing comfort.cookies..whether your having a good or bad day these cookies hit the spot with a big cold glass of milk!!!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.