BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Autumn F.
Collinsville, IL
I love Oreos. They’re delicious and not that expensive for how much you get in the package. I buy them every month. They’re perfect for a little cheat day.
Anne C.
West Hills, CA
Who doesn't love Oreos. They are great and are a classic cookie that most of us have grown up with. No other company has been able to replicate it exactly.
Rachelle W.
Harrison, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
These are good and the classic sandwich cookie. I dont think theres much that can go wrong with these, other than letting them get too soggy in your milk.
Jabria C.
Lakeland
I love the way Oreos cookies like them when they’re frozen and is actually really good to eat for anybody who wants the Oreo cookies it the best way to go
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Best cookies ever! My husband, kids and I love every flavor! Cheap little snack on the go or to put in the lunchbox. Remember eating these as a kid myself!
Sophia R.
Rock, WV
C'mon, everyone loves Oreos. You say just one, but then eat a full row. I think I have about 10 pounds of Oreo derived weight, and honestly... No regrets.
lila b.
clemson
a cult classic!! you just can’t go wrong with an oreo, they’re everywhere ! and the multitude of flavors make it hard for someone not to find one they like
Celeste U.
USA
These are a staple in our house. It's like a family tradition to have a cookie jar full of oreos on the counter. My mom had them, my grandmother it's home.
Grace W.
Loch Hill, MD
Like crack. I’m not even sure what else to say. There’s no way that you can eat just one Oreo, they are too good so I’m just not sure how that’s possible.
Lexi N.
Youngstown, OH
The best cookie out there. A staple, tastes great and I can’t get enough. The open too packaging is very convenient. Generic brands do not match up at all.