BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Lisa S.
Whether we eat the whole cookie or twist them apart to eat the cream center first (big debate in my home), Oreo cookies are delicious! We buy the largest pack available and my son takes them in his lunch. They stay fresh and have a good blend of flavors.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
I love Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz because I not only just have them with a glass of milk, but I can also use them to make an Oreo cheesecake or I can crush them to put on my ice cream.
Peyton S.
Auburn
My ALL TIME FAVORITE snack! Perfect chocolatey taste with a hint of Vanilla Cream! Especially yummy when dipped in ice cold milk! Not the healthiest option but it’s definitely nice to treat yourself once in a while!
Rave K.
Jefferson Cty, MO
My favorite snack. You can never go wrong with Oreos me and my family love them. Buy every time we grocery shop. No cons they are above my expectations and you can eat them with so many different things an now they have all the different flavors to try
Jolissa V.
I’ve grown up eating Oreos and have loved them ever since I was a kid. The taste and is amazing. I buy these all the time and love trying out different flavors. I recommend Oreos to everyone. They’re a great treat.
Kelly L.
Bend
Do you still licious little classic cookies are always a favorite of the families. Very affordable and easy to find. I don’t tend purchase a lot of cookies From the store but Oreos are always a hard one to pass up.
Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great cookies for a snack or to pack into your lunch or eat with milk! Comes with a good amount of cookies and has a great taste to it. Very affordable price and everyone in my family eats these cookies like crazy.
Shalease M.
jacksonville, FL
These cookies are OK I would recommend eating them with milk on the side I guess they met my expectations I don’t think they’re healthy in the process of them is the good and the cons are basically other too sugar
Destiny C.
509 Mary Neal Ln Creswell, OR
Um Hello Yes, I have been on a Vegan diet for a year. These are Vegan friendly! I've recently tried to go towards a vegetarian diet, because cheese is the best. I am so looking forward to having cookies in normal milk again! There is no doubt about it, dipping these cookies in milk is a game changer. I prefer homemade cookies every time. Most store bought cookies are gross, but oreos are in a league of their own!
Aurora A.
I have to be in the mood to eat Oreos because they are so chocolatey, but they are so yummy! Once I eat one, I have to eat the rest. They are addicting. They are a must have snack for anyone who loves cookies!