BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kaley P.
I love Oreos so much! They are vegan, which is amazing and they taste so good. I love to dip mine in a little bit of peanut butter and it tastes like heaven!
kelly g.
racine, wi
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love Oreos? They are great in milk and they are America’s favorite cookie I think. They are expensive if not on sale and I ONLY buy them on sale.
Kyleigh S.
i absolutely love oreos! the cookie on the outside isn’t very sweet but the filling on the inside is the best part. they are a great after school/work snack.
emma r.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreo's. They're a classic little cookie. I love the chocolate and vanilla combo. I could eat several at one setting and I love them with peanut butter
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love Oreos! Such a classic cookie. Great dipped in milk or eaten alone. Give them as treats if my nephews eat all their dinner or have a good day at daycare.
Ashley R.
San Antonio
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Cookies and the regular chocolate cookie things are both equally great. My fiancé would disagree with me on this one but that’s okay!
Amber R.
Great for a snack or you can use these to make so many different dessert dishes! Pretty affordable and they go on sale often too! Original is the way to go!
Olga M.
San Antonio , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are my go to cookie choice when I dont bake cookies myself. I love these with a glass of cold milk. Great desert or just when you get that sweettooth
Jabria C.
Lakeland
I love the way Oreos cookies like them when they’re frozen and is actually really good to eat for anybody who wants the Oreo cookies it the best way to go
Vanessa T.
SO MUCH SUGAR! They taste amazing, but addictive! One is never enough, but it’s so terrible for your body, but again they taste great specially with milk.