BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Morgan M.
Little Rock, AR
Best cookie ever! I love letting it sink into a glass of milk & spooning it out when it gets slightly soggy. Oreos are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine!
Ashley R.
San Antonio
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Cookies and the regular chocolate cookie things are both equally great. My fiancé would disagree with me on this one but that’s okay!
Amber R.
Great for a snack or you can use these to make so many different dessert dishes! Pretty affordable and they go on sale often too! Original is the way to go!
Bethany T.
Mobile, AL
Who doesn't love an Oreo?! It's a classic snack or treat. I eat them alone, with milk, or even in ice cream. They're a great buy for the price as well.
Swetha M.
Greensboro
This product is the main food for many kids now a days. Not only kids adults have their crush on it. It is the best pair with milk during the evening snack.
Alex R.
Downey
My kids and husband always go for this ones since they have a sweet tooth. They enjoy opening them up and eating the frosting inside before the actual cookie
Kyleigh S.
i absolutely love oreos! the cookie on the outside isn’t very sweet but the filling on the inside is the best part. they are a great after school/work snack.
Melissa O.
Deerfield Beach, FL
I only eat Oreos when I use them for Oreo balls. 😍 oreos are good don't get me wrong but if you've had an Oreo ball, OMG it's 10x better than just Oreos. Lol
Usra N.
Richmond
I love these cookies dipped in milk. They fill you up and make a great breakfast in my opinion. You can also add it into deserts if yiu have a creative mind.
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Love Oreos! Such a classic cookie. Great dipped in milk or eaten alone. Give them as treats if my nephews eat all their dinner or have a good day at daycare.