BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Kelly V.
Alloway
You can’t ever go wrong with the original Oreo. The cookie is good it’s self without cream but the cream makes for an added treat! Soak that and boy in some milk and you’re in for a piece of heaven!
Lauren F.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
Oreos are hands down the best! Dunk them in milk or eat them by them self, you will be happy no matter what. I think they are affordable, and make for a good little treat! Try with peanut butter. Sounds very weird, but it’s so good!
Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
You can’t ever just have one Oreo. Oreo is my favorite cookie, I just can’t get over them. They’re affordable, and available anywhere. You have to buy Oreos, you can’t get the generic. It isn’t the same.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are just addictive, the ultimate cheap cookie. They are very inexpensive and still taste good. I love how crunchy they are and the texture is good. I like to dip them in milk or crumble on top of my ice cream.
Alondra P.
Who doesn’t love Oreos they’re so good and soft and chewy they’re so delicious and even more if you pair them with a glass of milk I just wish the packet would include more of the delisting cookies
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Love these cookies. Wish there was more icing, but I love to dunk these in milk. Or dip them in peanut butter. Also great for crumbling them and putting in ice cream. We get these a lot in my house.
Gabrielle D.
Richmond
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not sure these are vegan or not...there's like mixed answers to that question. I had some the week before last, and I don't know they didn't really agree with my tummy and then that was the first time I had them in a long time...
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
oreos are my favorite cookie!!! ughhh especially with some milk, they will always hit the spot. U can also put some in a bag, smashed it up and mix it im with some vanilla icecream and walah, cookies n cream :)
Alyssa G.
This ones a no-brainer .. Oreos have been my favorite since I was young! I enjoy all of the varieties they offer, but the original ones are still my fav. Totally delicious & will always recommend!
holly s.
Avondale, AZ
I feel like Oreos are the classic American cookie. Both kids and adults like them. They are amazing on their own, dunked in milk of course and are good crunched up in favorite foods like ice cream!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.