BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kim G.
I like the crunch and love how it holds up and softens slightly when dipped in milk. Just the right amount of cream filling. Oreos are a staple item in my house
Fiona A.
TINKER AFB, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
If I buy cookies I always buy Oreos! You can never go wrong with a classic! Oreos and milk are a favorite in my house and they always produce a great product.
Harley M.
waynesville
I am a frequent buyer of Oreos. In fact, I just bought some last night! They are delicious both by themselves and incorporated into other snacks and desserts!
Prameela L.
Greenbelt, MD
My fave Oreos and milk! These make super happy and when I start eating I have cut myself off because if I don’t I’ll keep eating them hahs. Love them so much!
Jade M.
Tolleson, AZ
I mean its Oreos. What could possibly be wrong with Oreos? I like stabbing a fork through the filling and dunking them in my milk. You never lose your cookie?
Kimberly E.
united states
These cookies are do perfect the chocolate and vannila dipped in milk are just perfect together and they are very inexpensive and makes a good on the go snack.
Madison N.
Winslow, IN
No matter how old I get, I’ll always love Oreos with a tall glass of milk! I just can’t help myself, if I don’t watch it, I’ll eat half the box in one sitting!
Jordyn W.
You can never go wrong with a classic oreo cookie. I tend to pair these with a glass of milk. I have to be careful with these because I can never eat just one!
Christina M.
Wilton
Don't mess with the classics. This cookie is great dipped in milk, great dry. I pull mine apart, eat the cream, and then dunk the cookies if I'm drinking milk.
ARICA H.
Moscow Mills, MO
My family love oreos however they are just a tad bit to sweet for me. I will still eat them once in a blue moon but my kids will destroy a package of them lol.