BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Deserae S.
My son (and the rest of my family for that matter) loves these! They’re great for on the go, quick and easy snacking with minimal mess to clean! Super cheap and easy to find at Walmart! One of our favorites!
Victoria S.
severn
I love Oreo. I could eat the whole box alone in one day. I like to eat Oreo with milk because the taste gets so much better. I’ve told my friend to try Oreo with milk and he loved it. I recommend you to try, you will not regret it.
Maria S.
Rumford, RI
Otimo pra fazer um snack para levar para a escola, faculdade ou trabalho.
As crianças sem duvidas amam!
Muito saboroso e por ele ser crocante deixa tudo mais gostoso.
Se você ainda não experimentou corre la comprar o seu.
É viciante você come um e ja quer comer a caixa toda hahahaha
Amy K.
Orangevale
These are the best when craving a crunchy, sweet snack.  They are great for baking into crusts of pies and many other recipes.  An Oreo a day keeps the grumpies away!
Amanda R.
Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich .What can we say about Oreos cookies they are the best comfort food ever .I have always thought chocolate should be a food group of its own and if it was Oreo cookies .
Emely T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great taste! Perfect for snacking alone or with milk! I have found this in grocery stores and target. The chocolate is very creamy. The cookie has great flavor. I would recommend this product and I would also repurchase.
dakota p.
Decatur, AL
THE BEST!! these cookies are amazing with or with out milk. I eat my cookies with vanilla almond milk because i’m vegan and they are amazing. oh, and the best part about OREOs is they are VEGAN!! best chocolate cookie i’ve ever eaten’
Griselda S.
Newman
Love love love these they are amazing with milk or coffee and on the go. They are great for a quick snack for children on the go and they greatly enjoy the taste of them. I would recommend this product to others.
Tonya W.
Glasgow
If your craving something sweet, Oreos are the way to go!! My entire family loves these cookies especially dipped in a glass of cold milk!! Yummy!!
Mandy B.
CANTON, OH
Oreos are a snack dream come true. Who doesn't love a chocolate cookie with vanilla cream! Perfect snack after a long day.