BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Marisol V.
Love love love these cookies, i buy them for my kids all the time. They are one of the late night go to snacks, we all have a sweet tooth in my home and chocolate is an addiction. 😋
Hailey B.
Clovis , CA
12/10. Who doesn’t like oreos ?! They’re so good and addicting. Great little snack/dessert. Not super healthy but still a pretty good snack. The serving size is 2 cookies but i usually have 4-5. Good job oreo.
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
Oreos and milk is my go to night time snack. I love love love these. I always have to eat them in my milk thought. That’s the only way. Or they have to be fried. I like them both ways.
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Love these! They are so good. They are delicious with milk of course. If you have t tried them you are crazy! You need too. But I don’t know a person who hasn’t had Oreos before! But so delicious!! So give it a try!
Sidney G.
These are such a classic but recently I’ve been having trouble separating the cookie from the stuff. I like to eat them separately. The resealable packaging is very nice though. If you want a classic definitely reach for these
Erica E.
Bloomington
Most people have tried Oreos before so I don’t really have to describe the taste. I think the price is very fair and they are the perfect snack when you are craving something sweet.
Cayce R.
Rochester, NY
Probably my favorite dunking cookie. Love the chocolaty crunch on the outside and sweet frosting on the inside. Just wish they were a little more affordable. Not a weekly purchase.
✌Alexis✌ B.
Kankakee
I love oreos! The perfect combination of crunch and cream. I love the variety of flavors you can chose from when you eat too much original ones, it's nice to change up the flavor.
Ashley Y.
Collierville
The original ores flavor that we all know and love! Super tasty and in a convenient bag for sharing! Buy for parties and such. Only issue is that they get a little stale after a while but that's it! Yummy
Blanca R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
When I want a snack I usually like eating cookies with a cup of milk! Oreos are my absolute favorite cookies (the original ones) and Im sure plenty of people can agree with me. (:
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.