BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Heather A.
Vermont
These are a staple in my house we always have a package, but it's really difficult not to sit there and eat the whole package so I have to portion them out, I keep trying to look for sugar free but I don't ever see any
Ashley A.
Hamilton, OH
Who doesn’t love Oreo’s?!? My kids and I all enjoy, especially with a big glass of cold milk! I’ve been eating these since I was a kid (used to scrape the cream off and eat it by itself!) 😂 great late night indulgence!
Deanna C.
San Angelo, TX
Who doesn’t love an original Oreo? Crunchy chocolate cookies with the best cream filling! Oreos are a timeless snack and a great addiction to parties and gatherings. Can be found at most grocery and convenience stores.
nancy p.
hanford
Oreos are the best chocolate cookies you could find. I really enjoy eating these with milk as a snack. They aren’t the healthiest cookies but they are good to have every so often. Some people claim these as vegan it just depend on how strict your diet is.
Taylor S.
Nashville, TN
Obviously Oreos are great...but the original doesn’t have enough icing, as you’ll realize once you’ve tried double stuf. I do like these in/with ice cream or other recipes...but just for eating, I need more filling :)
Nadia C.
Queens
I’m sure everyone’s had oreos but if you haven’t there’s 2 chocolate cookies that sandwich a cream filling. They taste great dipped in milk and I usually open the cookie and eat the filling first and then the cookies.
Alivia G.
Schofield
Oreos are such a classic! They have been around for so long and everyone still loves them! I try not to eat them as much just because they’re not good for you. But the taste is so good and I just wish that they weren’t so unhealthy!
Abigail M.
Hattiesburg, MS
The all around great cookie. They're not lying when they say it's milks favorite cookie. It's the perfect snack and milk dunking is a must. Kids and adults can all enjoy it. And it's vegan!!!!!!! Just a great option!
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
I love Oreos! And a plus is that they are vegan! They are great to dip in milk and almond milk. They are even great on their own! The creamy center mixed with the chocolate cookie is to die for. I just wish I knew when to stop eating them!