BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kirsten C.
united states
Who doesnt love Oreos! I actually eat them as cereal when im having a bad day. Just fill a bowl up with Oreos and add milk. Its like dipping a cookie, but much more effective. Love it.
Illiana R.
bronx, NY
Simply put the best chocolate cookie on the market. Classic flavor , will always bring back a feeling of nostalgia as you bite into one and drink it into a cold glass of milk.
Briana D.
Baton Rouge
What I think about this product is is I enjoy eating them with a nice cold cold cold cup of milk and taking them and crushing them up as and putting them in vanilla ice cream.
Sonia D.
Sugar Land
If you haven't try oreos yet, you definitely need too. I like to dip mine in milk. On its own, it can be too sweet. I wouldn't buy the big pack for myself but for family, yes.
Nina H.
Buffalo, NY
Milk’s favorite cookie, my favorite cookie, same difference. Oreos are just a classic. Dipped in some milk - SO GOOOOOOOOOOD. I know these aren’t the healthiest option, but they are good for the soul.
Zac L.
Massillon
I don't think you can find someone who just absolutely hates Oreo cookies. The Double Stuf are definitely better but the original are the best for dunking and soaking in milk.
Tulip K.
levittown
These are America’s favorite cookie for a reason. I love every flavor and type. I love to have these with some milk. This is a great snack for people of every age. The packaging is really convenient.
Danielle F.
Troup, TX
I personally am not a huge fan of Oreos they are a bit overwhelming for me I can only eat a few before it just becomes to sweet. But they are good if you can handle the sweets.
Angela W.
Castorland, NY
I remember these from when I was growing up as a kid. They are just as good as I remember, if not better. This is one of our go to cookies for when we want to be indulgent.
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are very tasty. My favorite part is the cream that is in the middle. They always taste crunchy, sweet, and delicious! I like dipping them in milk sometimes!