BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Ashley Y.
Collierville
The original ores flavor that we all know and love! Super tasty and in a convenient bag for sharing! Buy for parties and such. Only issue is that they get a little stale after a while but that's it! Yummy
Blanca R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
When I want a snack I usually like eating cookies with a cup of milk! Oreos are my absolute favorite cookies (the original ones) and Im sure plenty of people can agree with me. (:
Dianna J.
norton
These cookies are one of kind and can not be touched by store brands. The flavor of these cookies are classic! Perfect with a glass of milk. This one is more for people who like the cookie part of the Oreo!
Tammy M.
Sanford
My kids love these cookies. If you want this type of cookie then this brand is the best. I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t taste the same. When I want a sandwich cookie I will always buy these.
Valerie B.
Houston
I love everything about Oreos! They are not healthy but they taste amazing! I buy these for the kids so they can take to school! If you want to splurge on something not so healthy by taste great these are the best!
Leo T.
Belle chasse, LA
Has to be my favorite shake I understand this is just the cookie but growing up I remember dunking this cookie until it got soft I'd eat these in one sitting! Now I enjoy the shake
Katy W.
I hate to admit a tray of oreos doesn't last long at my house.  They're just so good! If I'm really feeling like a little kid,  I'll dip them in chocolate milk.
Sonia D.
Sugar Land
If you haven't try oreos yet, you definitely need too. I like to dip mine in milk. On its own, it can be too sweet. I wouldn't buy the big pack for myself but for family, yes.
Zac L.
Massillon
I don't think you can find someone who just absolutely hates Oreo cookies. The Double Stuf are definitely better but the original are the best for dunking and soaking in milk.
Nina H.
Buffalo, NY
Milk’s favorite cookie, my favorite cookie, same difference. Oreos are just a classic. Dipped in some milk - SO GOOOOOOOOOOD. I know these aren’t the healthiest option, but they are good for the soul.