BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Ashley P.
Can you go wrong with original Oreos um I think not they are yummy the company is ruining the Oreo name by making more flavors and contributing to America's obesity and diabetic problems 🙄
Lauren A.
Oreos are absolutely one of my favorite cookies and can eat soo many and my favorite is to dip in a glass of milk, affordable and very convenient, they did meet my expectations and absolutely recommend
Mary Beth B.
San Rafael
I love Oreos.  They are completely addictive.  I am not usually a huge fan of store-bought cookies; however, Oreos are my exception and they also are fabulous in cheesecake.
Chass 😉.
College Station
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie. You know what they say, Oreos are milk's favorite cookies! I prefer these cookies over chips ahoy, etc. I like the cream inside also!
Marisol V.
Love love love these cookies, i buy them for my kids all the time. They are one of the late night go to snacks, we all have a sweet tooth in my home and chocolate is an addiction. 😋
Rachel R.
Meraux, LA
Oreos and milk is my go to night time snack. I love love love these. I always have to eat them in my milk thought. That’s the only way. Or they have to be fried. I like them both ways.
Cayce R.
Hilton, NY
Probably my favorite dunking cookie. Love the chocolaty crunch on the outside and sweet frosting on the inside. Just wish they were a little more affordable. Not a weekly purchase.
Caitlynn L.
Mesquite
Love these! They are so good. They are delicious with milk of course. If you have t tried them you are crazy! You need too. But I don’t know a person who hasn’t had Oreos before! But so delicious!! So give it a try!
Erica E.
Bloomington
Most people have tried Oreos before so I don’t really have to describe the taste. I think the price is very fair and they are the perfect snack when you are craving something sweet.
Ashley Y.
Collierville
The original ores flavor that we all know and love! Super tasty and in a convenient bag for sharing! Buy for parties and such. Only issue is that they get a little stale after a while but that's it! Yummy