BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Alyssa G.
This ones a no-brainer .. Oreos have been my favorite since I was young! I enjoy all of the varieties they offer, but the original ones are still my fav. Totally delicious & will always recommend!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
Love these cookies. Wish there was more icing, but I love to dunk these in milk. Or dip them in peanut butter. Also great for crumbling them and putting in ice cream. We get these a lot in my house.
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
These are just addictive, the ultimate cheap cookie. They are very inexpensive and still taste good. I love how crunchy they are and the texture is good. I like to dip them in milk or crumble on top of my ice cream.
holly s.
Avondale, AZ
I feel like Oreos are the classic American cookie. Both kids and adults like them. They are amazing on their own, dunked in milk of course and are good crunched up in favorite foods like ice cream!
Alondra P.
Who doesn’t love Oreos they’re so good and soft and chewy they’re so delicious and even more if you pair them with a glass of milk I just wish the packet would include more of the delisting cookies
Claudia Q.
Pembroke Pines, FL
oreos are my favorite cookie!!! ughhh especially with some milk, they will always hit the spot. U can also put some in a bag, smashed it up and mix it im with some vanilla icecream and walah, cookies n cream :)
Linda S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Nothing beats an Oreo!! The right blend of chocolate and cream. My favorite way to eat them is to take a bite and soak in ice cold milk!! They are awesome to smash up and sprinkled over icecream.
Samone L.
Blythe
My husband always buys oreos. They are his absolute favorite cookie. He has to have his own pack. Never expensive. My local store usually has a bogo on these which includes their many flavors. We have tried almost all of them.
Anneliese C.
Salem, MA
It totally freaks me out that there are so many different kinds of Oreos these days. The original is the best. They aren’t exactly health obviously but they are dairy free believe it or not and therefore I will keep buying them.
Megan M.
Burbank, IL
These are always a must have! Kids love original Oreo cookies! They are super affordable and always has deals at of local Jewel Osco. We like crunching them up and making homemade Oreo blizzards