BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Sam D.
Eugene
Oreos are a classic, dip in milk until soft or with some peanut butter you cannot go wrong. Vegan cookies everyone can enjoy. Affordable treat with so many crazy flavors so there is something for everyone.
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
These are the best cookies. They do not stand a chance in my house! I hate that they don’t put out my coupons for them because I feel as though they are expensive. I do recommend these cookies to others.
Dessy C.
Miami
Yes i know this cookie is famous for its good tasty cream insides but i dont see the big deal about it. Yes its good and delicious but its not all that. But i’ll gove it a 4
Zoe F.
Baltic
These are my favorite cookies! I can never get enough of them! I love to eat them with milk, make dirt pudding with them, and use them in other desserts. I highly recommend them! I buy them all the time.
LEAH P.
perry
These cookies are very good and are a classic cookie to any home. Many enjoy these cookies as they are great alone or as my mom eats them nightly with her glass of milk. I highly recommend this brand to others.
Jordan h.
Minneapolis
These are good and you should try these they are a basic cookie that everyone loves I mean lots of people love and should try them if you want I remember they had this birthday one those were really good
Milicent L.
N Chesterfld, VA
Who doesn’t love an Oreo. Especially delicious when paired with a cold glass of milk. Oreos are an American staple and always meet my expectations. Would recommend to anyone who is from this planet. 😊😊
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my all time favorites is Oreas original, they’re the best tasting nothing can imitate these cookies. I always purchase at Walmart or Publix. I love to dip in a glass of old milk. I recommend it.
Grettel G.
Chicago
Yes yes yes, Oreos! I prefer mega stuffed, but these are thinner and taste great! I shared a pack with my friend on the stairs to his house and we had a great time. These are addicting and too many give you a stomachache. Be warned!
Alyssa G.
This ones a no-brainer .. Oreos have been my favorite since I was young! I enjoy all of the varieties they offer, but the original ones are still my fav. Totally delicious & will always recommend!