BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Bertha J.
I love Oreos!!! I buy these once every two weeks their really good! I use it on ice cream cereal and smoothies. Affordable and great!!! Healthy wise if you over eat it won’t be too good if you eat a couple a day or two you’ll be just fine!!!
Desiree W.
Moreno valley, CA
I have a hate love relationship with these. When going to the store it is definitely not my go to,however, my husband buys them all the time. So when i crave something sweet ill grab some and realize I've actually ate half the pack lol.
Kristen G.
Greenville, NC
Oreos are such a classic snack. I grew up eating it after school everyday. When it comes to chocolate cookies like this I have to go name brand Oreo, the off brand just don’t taste the same. These are perfect with a glass of cold milk!!!
Mackenzie M.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
A classic. They can be used in milkshakes, ice cream, dipped into milk, used in deserts, chopped up and mixed into cupcakes, be eaten on its on, and much more. They are tasty and although they aren’t good for you, they are a nice treat.
MariEllynn M.
Tennessee
Like a big kid these are my husband's absolute favorite cookies if he's in a bad mood or he just doesn't feel good I know I can always bring him a pack of Oreo cookies home and it'll put a smile on his face and he'll be back to normal
Sierra W.
Gloucester, VA
Don’t get me wrong, in recent years I’ve discovered that Oreos are in fact, really good with milk, but by themselves I don’t like them. The cookies are plain and kinda dry and I don’t like cream like that. I’m just a chocolate chip kinda girl
Kyndra H.
Florence
Who doesn’t love Oreos? They are delicious! Add some milk and you have the perfect before bed snack! Eat in moderation but they aren’t awful following a 2000 calorie diet! They have red velvet ones sometimes that are wonderful as well!
Heather D.
Athens
Oreos are life. I haven’t eaten any recently because I’m on a diet. (Probably ate too many Oreos) but I could eat a whole box lol and it’s true. They’re milks favorite cookie. And my favorite cookie. Anyone who’s hating on Oreos is just a looser 🤷🏼‍♀️
Khadeja E.
Orlando
I really love the original version of Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies because of the delicious taste it provides. I love that Oreos has come out with a bunch of different flavors. However, the original will always be the best.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Who doesn't love oreos? They're Americas favorite cookie... and milks lol. So addicting... the chocolate cookie is soooooo chocolatey and rich and the cream middle has just the right amount of sweetness. I dont know anyone who doesn't love oreos
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.