BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Libny M.
There’s nothing like an Oreo. It’s the perfect and easiest dessert option. I like to also incorporate them in my baking. They hold up well. Our family enjoys these cookies and love the chocolate and vanilla flavor it provides.
Vickie M.
Hebron, KY
I mean, they are Oreos. Sooo good. I wish I could stop at 2 but I eat a row at once. The filling is so good with the cocoa cookie outside. I usually buy these anywhere I can find them. Highly recommended, don’t forget the milk.
sami d.
Cornelius, NC
i think we alllll already know.. the cream is the best part, haha. no but really, these cookies are going to forever be a remidner of my childhood. very nostalgic and they still taste great! best served with a glass of milk
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie my absolute favorite! They are the best cookies love the chocolate cookie but the cream not so much I can eat it some times tho! The cookie is so crunchy and rich ughhh LOVE!!! 😋🤤😋🤤😋🤤
Nikole S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreos but I don’t love eating them alone. I have to dip them in milk or mix them with ice cream. They dry just too dry to be eaten as they are (for me). But make cupcakes put one in the batter of each cupcake before baking then a cookie and cream icing one top, you’ll be hooked!
Rebecca W.
Can’t go wrong with Oreos! Amazing taste and super cheap. I love dipping mine in milk or separating them to eat the cream then the cookie. How do you like yours? I highly recommend this brand for superior tasting cookies!
Christopher C.
S Williamsprt, PA
Nothing like the classic. I’ve skipped whole meals and just ate a row of these monochromatic babes. I’m a vegan-leaning vegetarian, so these satisfy all of my moral cravings. If you’ve never had Oreos, what the f*ck? Would recommend munching on these b*tches.
Gabby W.
Honestly all oreo flavors are amazing but the original has to be the best. They are super cheap and delicious, two things I love a lot. I always have and always will continue to buy oreos and all other nabisco products.
Kayla C.
Grand Forks
Oreos are one of my favorite cookies! I personally love the originals. Double stuffed is a little to much cream for me. But they also have came out with many other kinds/flavors. Eat with moderation, not the most healthy
Gabriela C.