BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Chelsea I.
Chandler, AZ
i think i would literally die for oreos. oreos are my favorite cookie. i don’t like chocolate really, but they do a good job with it in oreos. oreos are on the god tier of good cookies, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a shame.
Miriam K.
Madison
Honestly not the biggest fan of Oreo. The cream leaves a gross texture in your mouth and the cookie just doesn’t offer anything to write home about. Their experimental flavors look disgusting I don’t know why anyone would try them.
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
Oreos really needs to slow it down. Every flavor they release is like something you’ve always dreamt of. They’re so versatile too like you can make so many good things with them. I loveee me an Oreo that sat in milk too long. Omg.
Yasmine S.
Saint Albans, NY
I mean their Oreos. What do you want me to say ? Maybe that sometimes I like to eat them like it’s cereal with a bowl and spoon ? Or that I like to dunk them in milk for about 7-10 seconds for the perfect soft and crunchy bite ?
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset, NJ
I LOVE ! Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie they are the BEST ! Go great with some warm or cold milk. I dont eat it as often because ill constantly want to eat it. Very Delicious ! You guys should definitely try it out
Madison M.
Fitchburg
Nabisco Oreos are such a classic cookie. That deep, almost bitter, crispy chocolate cookie has the perfect marriage with a sweet, smooth, creamy center that pulls it all together. My mouth is watering just thinking about it!
Karyn G.
Stuarts Draft
Original Oreo’s a a long standing staple in our home. It’s the classic cookie to dunk because it hold the milk with falling apart! I enjoy the Oreo Original best, though my family would say Oreo Double Stuffed is the best!
Ariel A.
Everett, WA
The seasonal flavors of Oreos are great, but nothing compares to the original cookie and frosting. I can’t buy these often because they don’t last very long in our house! You can’t just have one and they’re super addicting!
Anna P.
Newton, MA
Oreos really are a classic. Whether in milk or dry, they are a great cookie. I love unscrewing them before eating. They please everyone! Also love that they’re vegan!! Only problem is the Oreo crumbs get stuck in my teeth.
Abby R.
Eaton, OH
Love Oreos but who doesn’t! You can’t go wrong with the original flavor. These are so good dipped in milk or just let them sit in the milk and eat them! Always would recommend buying these if you love chocolate or cookies!