BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Who doesn't love oreos? They're Americas favorite cookie... and milks lol. So addicting... the chocolate cookie is soooooo chocolatey and rich and the cream middle has just the right amount of sweetness. I dont know anyone who doesn't love oreos
Vivian N.
Let me tell you something. I love Oreos, like my love for it grows even more when I take a bite of that cookie. The chocolate cookie and cream blends so well together, it just takes you to another delicious world. (Is this too much?)
Natalie W.
I love these cookies! I had these all the time when I was younger. They are easy to find and they are affordable. I love the taste of these. They have a lot of other flavors you can try. Great for snack time. I recommend to anybody.
Eve G.
Westchester
I’m not a huge Oreo fan. I would like them better with less cream inside but I do love Oreos in a milkshake or ice cream!! They are fun to eat though whether dunking in milk, splitting in half, licking off the cream or eating as is.
Breunka K.
Cordova, TN
Ok, now who doesn’t love Oreos???? Every child and adult does. The perfect sweet snack. I always eat too many at the same time Bc they’re just that delicious. Find me in a corner somewhere with these and I promise an entire row might disappear!
Cristal C.
Odessa , TX
Oreos have to be the best cookies this the only cookies my kids love. My kids love to dip them in milk or orange juice. They are affordable and you can purchase these at your local grocery store. I wouldn’t recommend any other brand.
Danielle T.
Columbus, OH
These cookies are my classic all time favorite. They are so nostalgic and make me happy anytime I have them. They taste just the same as they always had. They are not healthy but it’s great for a little treat every once in a while.
Shelby M.
Absolutely delicious cookies! Good with milk or alone. Gotta be careful with these because one second your on your first cookie then next thing you know you’re almost done with them. I recommend these delicious cookies to anyone!
Tamra Z.
Iselin, NJ
Oreos really needs to slow it down. Every flavor they release is like something you’ve always dreamt of. They’re so versatile too like you can make so many good things with them. I loveee me an Oreo that sat in milk too long. Omg.
Chelsea I.
Chandler, AZ
i think i would literally die for oreos. oreos are my favorite cookie. i don’t like chocolate really, but they do a good job with it in oreos. oreos are on the god tier of good cookies, and anyone who thinks otherwise is a shame.