BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Mari L.
Milwaukee
I’m absolutely obsessed with Oreos I make them fried and desserts it’s one of my favorite desserts favorite cookies and I recommend them to anyone they are very affordable you can get them almost anywhere you can make them or put them in almost anything
Mary C.
What can you say about Oreo Cookies, they are the best comfort food ever. I have always thought chocolate should be a food group of it's own and if it was Oreo cookies would be at the top of the list. One or two Oreo's always takes care of my chocolate craving.
Bertha J.
I love Oreos!!! I buy these once every two weeks their really good! I use it on ice cream cereal and smoothies. Affordable and great!!! Healthy wise if you over eat it won’t be too good if you eat a couple a day or two you’ll be just fine!!!
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The original is always the best as they say, and the classic Oreo cookie is no different. The perfect blend of chocolate mixed with a vanilla cream filling. Don’t forget to dunk them in milk!

I rate these 5/5 stars and 10/10 would recommend.
Desiree W.
Moreno valley, CA
I have a hate love relationship with these. When going to the store it is definitely not my go to,however, my husband buys them all the time. So when i crave something sweet ill grab some and realize I've actually ate half the pack lol.
Mackenzie M.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
A classic. They can be used in milkshakes, ice cream, dipped into milk, used in deserts, chopped up and mixed into cupcakes, be eaten on its on, and much more. They are tasty and although they aren’t good for you, they are a nice treat.
MariEllynn M.
Tennessee
Like a big kid these are my husband's absolute favorite cookies if he's in a bad mood or he just doesn't feel good I know I can always bring him a pack of Oreo cookies home and it'll put a smile on his face and he'll be back to normal
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Who doesn't love oreos? They're Americas favorite cookie... and milks lol. So addicting... the chocolate cookie is soooooo chocolatey and rich and the cream middle has just the right amount of sweetness. I dont know anyone who doesn't love oreos
Heather D.
Athens
Oreos are life. I haven’t eaten any recently because I’m on a diet. (Probably ate too many Oreos) but I could eat a whole box lol and it’s true. They’re milks favorite cookie. And my favorite cookie. Anyone who’s hating on Oreos is just a looser 🤷🏼‍♀️
Khadeja E.
Orlando
I really love the original version of Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies because of the delicious taste it provides. I love that Oreos has come out with a bunch of different flavors. However, the original will always be the best.