BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I don't know who loves Oreo's more, me or my dad? They are so delicious you find yourself eating an entire sleeve by yourself in 30 seconds flat. I love to dip my Oreo in milk until it's really soft. These cookies are the best!
Aylana a.
Love these cookies! Perfect with a glass of milk. You can find this at Walmart, Publix etc. this isn’t the best thing for your health but I guess it won’t kill to have 1 or 2 once in a while. You I would recommend this to others because of the delicious taste.
Kayle H.
Bernville, PA
This is a classic cookie with a classic taste. I refuse to eat them dry. I can only have them dunked in milk and then eat them once they are a little soft. Perfect. However, I usually end up demolishing a whole row. You can’t just limit yourself to two or 3.
Karen D.
Rohnert Park
This is our families go to cookie, when we decide to purchase cookies… You simply just can’t have one, for some reason eat about half the pack in one sitting LOL🤣 with all the different flavors that they will come up with, it’s the gift that keeps on giving
Liz M.
They taste different from when I was a kid. I can't place my finger on it but they taste different. It's not bad but it's not good either. Every once in a while my interest will be enough to buy a package but they taste different that I don't want to buy them Again. The texture is very different now
Jasmin F.
BOMB. SUPER DELICIOUS. YOU CAN PURCHASE THESE ALMOST ANYWHERE. THE CHOCOLATE AND THE STUFFING TOGETHER IS GREAT. AFFORDABLE MOST DEFINITELY. CAN BUY AT ANY SUPERMARKET. AND THERES HELLA HELLA HELLA FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM BUT THESE ORGINAL ONES ARE AMAZING.
Jennifer P.
Williamsburg , KY
Nothing better than a regular Oreo cookie dipped in a cup of white milk it’s the best my kids like just the cookie and drink milk with I tell them it is almost the same thing I don’t think they like the soggy texture of them dipped in milk but it’s so good
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like oreos but they’re not my favorite cookies because for some reason if I eat too many I get a headache. They are affordable and everyone in my family likes them. These cookies can most likely be recognized by almost anyone because they’re popular.
Oreo cookies are always amazing, but I can never forget my milk. An old trick my boyfriend taught me, you grab a fork and stick it in the cream and hold it in the milk and your fingers never get wet! Great price and these cookies will make anyone smile!
Tara T.
Austin
Oreos are classic, iconic, and absolutely delicious. There’s nothing like Oreos and milk, and they’re my favorite comfort food to remind me of being little. I recommend Oreos to anyone with taste buds. They’re great with milk, and even taste good frozen.