BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Heather P.
Vancouver
These are a go to cookie when my kids want a special treat. They are classic and bring me back to my childhood. I only wish they could make these wit( natural ingredients.
Kimmy K.
Oreos alone are addictive! Dipped in milk even more so. I personally LOVE to make a dessert called “chocolate lasagna”. Check Pinterest for the recipe. It’s heavenly! If I make some chocolate lasagna I crush the Oreos in a good processor. I always leave some whole ones to munch on of course! Love those chocolate Oreos!
Tatianna F.
These are very sweet. Maybe because I don’t have a sweet tooth for sweets period but I would not recommend giving these to kids. They will be jumping off the wall. These just aren’t healthy at all. They are so sweet my teeth hurts sometimes. I can only eat about one or two of them. They are a tasty snack though.
Alina G.
East Hanover, NJ
Wowowowowoowowoow it's very tasty cookies 🍪 for my family and me ) yummy yummy yummy 😋 good snack for morning, evening) all the day) may be not healthy , but tasty and delicious 😋 i recommended buy all my friends
Claudia 🌺.
Arleta, CA
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie I love eating this cookies with milk. Or just by themselves whenever I crave them. They are super delicious. I’m sure everyone likes them. I don’t usually like chocolate so If I can eat them anyone can too.
Erin M.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Even though I have a soy allergy, I’ve learned that Oreo’s in moderation do not set that allergy off!! I was so happy when I found out that Oreo’s were vegan! It’s really hard to eat 4 or less, but when you know you’ll get sick if not, it’s easier to quit eating them. They’re just so darn good.
Mia H.
Cleveland, MS
Everybody knows they go good with milk!!! I’ve had these a million times ! I love them with or without the milk ! Walmart is the best place to get them ! They have new flavors! I definitely recommend them !!!!
Kayla B.
Dinwiddie
These are addictive. I swear the company adds crack in the filling or something because these are so freaking good! I can never just have one or two and if you can, I applaud your willpower. I love the original flavor the best but I also enjoy the mint one as well. These are extra bomb with milk.
Brittany S.
West Virginia
Who doesn’t love some Oreos plain,or they have a ton of flavors now! I’m constantly getting the newest flavors from Walmart. I dip them in milk,make milkshakes out of them or even eat them by there selves. If you haven’t tried you should definitely the red velvet or cinnamon roll omg delicious.
Alexia M.
I can eat an Oreo at any time of day in any amount! I love these cookies so much and they’re very addicting, I only wish they were good for you! They are so delicious soaked in milk, I like to let mine swim in it then bite into it once it’s nice and soggy, it tastes amazing to me then!