BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Aminata F.
Philadelphia
Oreos are one of my favorite types of cookies. The icing is creamy and they go well with the chocolate cookies. They taste really good with milk or you could use the cookie to make cookies & cream desserts!
Athaliah W.
Who doesn't like Oreos. They are good for baking, snacks and dunking in milk! Buy them at convenience stores, grocery stores and even pharmacy type stores. Everyone loves Oreos!
Jamie L.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
I love oreos and in my vanilla ice cream! I crack them up and put it in the ice cream. I find that it’s cheaper and more tastier do it this way then to buy ice cream from a shop.
Mika
I love oreos and I always will. I personally prefer these instead than the double stuffed ones cuz to be honest the other ones are kindaaaa gross. so yea these are the best of the bestest. oreos 4 lifeeee
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Best milk dunking cookie in the world. Oreos are delicious. I am a huge fan kd the cookie. They've now branched out with a vast array of flavors some are great but nothing beats the original
Susana N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Orioles are one of my favorite chocolate sandwich cookies they are amazing for dipping in milk and they taste good just by themselves so definitely go out and give these a try!
Jennifer A.
Berwyn, IL
This cookie can be in so many different ways. The best way to eat it is to put it in milk and let it deteriorate or just dunk into milk until it gets a little soft and then eat
Hannah H.
Fayetteville, NC
Great cookies, very unhealthy. So we only eat occasionally. Sometimes a bit pricey for quality. I dont buy often, but packing is decent, cookies sometimes break often in packing.
Breanna F.
National City
Purchased at: Walmart
America’s favorite cookie . Crunchy chocolate cookie with cream filling . Don’t forget the milk . The only proper way to eat them is to shove a few cookies into the glass and let them soak til the end 😋
Melissa K.
Pittsburgh
I like Oreos but I try to stay away because they’re so unhealthy. They’re really affordable and definitely a crowd pleaser. I try to only get them once and a while as a treat.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.