BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Karen S.
I personally don’t like Oreos because I don’t know just too much too much Sweet for me and I don’t really like. Sweet stuff so I have even like a lot of times I don’t like them that much anything another thing I can add is done by them if you don’t like really sweet of coffee does the old I’d like like those like like I told her like are you going to like and I
Ranem N.
arlington
Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie is a great cookie. I have tried a lot of there Oreo flavors but the Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie is my definite favorite. How does it compare to other cookies you may ask well the flavor is so much better than most cookies. I would definitely recommend Oreos to you, even tough it might not be the healthiest cookie one here and there couldn’t hurt.
Carol F.
Quitman
Purchased at: Walmart
My grandkids love theses great snacks, you can find them anywhere lots of flavor fun to eat not to heavy you can also make a great treat with them who could not like them great fun great to have at parties love them
Laci M.
Logan, UT
Oreos were made by angels, sent to bless the earth with one of the most delicious treats of all time. Dip them in milk, deep fry them, coat them in chocolate, grind them up and put them in ice cream, and so much more. The possibilities with Oreos are endless. So take this wonderful treat, and go explore what flavor can do for you.

Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookie
Rylee N.
iowa city
There are so many great things about Oreos that I could go on and on. The first being that they’re vegan which automatically makes them healthy and a good conversation topic when you have to inadvertently tell everyone you’re eating Oreos because of the associations they have with vegans, and you know vegans take every chance they have to let people know that they’re vegan. 2nd Oreos are by far the best cookie on this planet. Fight me. Don’t @ me.
Emerald V.
San Diego
Oreos are a great treat for everyone. The cookie comes in many flavors, but no doubt, original is the best. The plain chocolate cookie combined with a sweet cream frosting is perfect harmony. Becuase the chocolate cookie isn't sweet, the cookie overall is not too sweet, making it a home favorite. Eating this with milk is also a trademark of Oreos and is definitely a delicious way to eat it!
elizabeth s.
NJ
Personally, Oreos are not my top pick of my favorite cookies but they aren’t bad. I love the chocolate part of it, but personally, the cream is too sweet and there is too much of it, but for others, they want MORE cream! So Oreo has made double stuffed Oreos for those who had that request. Oreos are childhood snack and even an adulthood snack as well! Oreos are nice to have as a snack at every get together. They are pretty inexpensive and there are a variety of them!
Emma G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Talk about "Delicious" I'm not sure if you are a dipper, a splitter, a person who puts all the cream filling to one side of the Oreos and stack up the lonely cookie on the other side, or even if your the type that puts 2-3 Oreos in a cup of milk and eat like cereal (that's me!). Oreos are a signature sweet treat after a stressful day. Chocolate cookie and vanilla cream filling is very satisfying.
Chandra B.
I have loved oreos since I was a little girl. I think oreos are something that you just don't grow out of, because they are great for everyone to enjoy. I love to dunk mine into milk and eat them that way. I always have a box of oreos in the house! :)
U A.
I love Oreo it has creamy taste it’s come with chocolate many more flavor I try with the white cream to it. I like the packaging Nabisco Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookieit’s mine first time I usually don’t try cookies but I like Oreo cookies.