BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

M🌻 O.
Purchased at: Safeway
These are my favorite fatty late night snack or craving! I love these with all my heart because of how fat they are but still being vegan. I always have these on hand if I ever get a craving for these cookies!
Rebecca S.
Lake Elsinore
Of course one of the best cookies out there, especially with a glass of milk. Definitely worth the price. Nothing compares to an Oreo cookie,well, except for the Double Stuff Oreo.
Caitlin L.
Lewisville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite cookie! You cannot find a better cookie than this. These will melt in your mouth. Dip them in milk for a real treat. I have loved these for as long as I can remember. You have to try these!
Andy C.
Bedminster, NJ
I don't know why we need to even rate these. Who doesn't love Oreo cookies!? They're crunchy and yummy and the creme is so good. I love to put them in a cup and pour milk over them
Kimberly R.
Florence
Okay who doesn't enjoy these cookies at least 1. Especially if you got that sweet tooth very cookies with cup of milk. Kids obviously love them. Not to sweet not too plain either.❣
Dom R.
They don’t call it milks favorite cookie for no reason. It’s always been one of my go to late night snacks, and no brand can replicate or even come close to the original Oreo
Korynthia F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
Oreos are so good. The classic Oreo is all I need. It’s a great treat for kids and adults. I’m a repeat consumer and will keep buying. Not healthy but ok to have from time to time.
Ashley D.
Ozone Park, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Best cookies ever. I am soo in love with this cookies like it’s soo tasty. I love the cream very satisfying towards in your mouth. It’s very affordable you can buy it anywhere. Like anywhere it’s not expensive
Camila M.
Great Falls, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos the best kind of cookie to dunk in your milk!! I have been eating Oreos since I was a kid and man do I love them!! I love taking them apart and eating the frosting first and then the cookie part after!!
savannah K.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love these. They are so smooth and chocolatie and I learned that if you dip them half way in the milk for 30 seconds It gets them to the perfect consistency. I love Oreos so much.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.