BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Cheyenne D.
Pearson, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Who doesn’t love Oreos? They are like the American staple for an American snack! I love mine with peanut butter and a glass of ice milk! Not ice cold, milk with ice!
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
My kid loves these cookies! Traditionally eaten with mild, makes a great snack after school to tie him over til dinner. Also like the little snack packs for school.
Lauren s.
Robertsdale, AL
A little hack for you when dunking your delicious oreo you can actually put a fork inbetween the Oreo cream and dunk it in milk for a perfectly dunked ores! You’re welcome in advance! :)
Cynthia G.
Middletown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreos are terrific people eat them in different ways, and any way you eat them they are great. I think all kids have eaten an oreo cookie, at least I would hope so.
Belle L.
Orrville
Great chocolate cookie with cream in the middle. Great with milk. Always my go to cookie when I have a sweet tooth. They are addictive. Once you eat one you can’t stop til they are gone.
Michelle C.
Thornton
Oreos are about the only hard cookie I'll eat. My kids love them and they are for sure a comfort food. Chocolate with a smooth center. Worth a trip to the cookie isle.
Prowzzy A.
Columbus
Oreooos love Oreo the fist time this stuff cane out I really did not know why pole loved it that much coz for me it was just a normal snack but when I tasted it was real good stuff ahhh
Whitney S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I LOVE OREOS! Yummy! They are high in calorie so only eat one serving! They’re so yum it’s hard to stop eating them! However, they’re a great snack even kids love.
jacob y.
THE CLASSIC. It deserves the title as milks favorite cookie cause it’s so good. Personally I like it with vanilla almond milk just to give it a little more flavor.
Alli P.
kingsport
There is no competition between these and the knock offs!!! So yummy. The chocolate is so rich and the cream is so smooth. My favorite cookies! We always have some on deck at my house.