BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Korynthia F.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
Oreos are so good. The classic Oreo is all I need. It’s a great treat for kids and adults. I’m a repeat consumer and will keep buying. Not healthy but ok to have from time to time.
Rebecca S.
Lake Elsinore
Of course one of the best cookies out there, especially with a glass of milk. Definitely worth the price. Nothing compares to an Oreo cookie,well, except for the Double Stuff Oreo.
Andy C.
Bedminster, NJ
I don't know why we need to even rate these. Who doesn't love Oreo cookies!? They're crunchy and yummy and the creme is so good. I love to put them in a cup and pour milk over them
Kimberly R.
Florence
Okay who doesn't enjoy these cookies at least 1. Especially if you got that sweet tooth very cookies with cup of milk. Kids obviously love them. Not to sweet not too plain either.❣
Dom R.
They don’t call it milks favorite cookie for no reason. It’s always been one of my go to late night snacks, and no brand can replicate or even come close to the original Oreo
savannah K.
Mansfield
Love these. They are so smooth and chocolatie and I learned that if you dip them half way in the milk for 30 seconds It gets them to the perfect consistency. I love Oreos so much.
Shasta L.
Colorado Springs, CO
After a long day of parenting there is nothing better than sneaking into the pack of the Oreos and sinking all the screams, fits, and toddler melt downs into a cold glass of milk.
Bri P.
Youngstown, OH
I love Oreos I’m partial to the original style! I think they are priced great and they taste amazing with a glass of milk! A great nighttime snack for anybody! I highly recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Roxy N.
Torrance
Great but not great for your Waltham. Eat them early but do love them! Do not feed them to my child. I do find a better option of another brand that I do buy for parties for kids.
Danielle L.
Conway
Classic cookie that you can never go wrong with. I love these and have to keep them out of the house or I’ll eat them all in one sitting. Best with a glass of milk or crushed on top of a bowl of ice cream.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.