BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
madeline t.
Milwaukee, WI
I wish these weren't so addictive, I usually just buy small package because if I get a full sized pack I'll eat the whole thing in a couple of days. It's nice they're vegan, too.
Aminata F.
Philadelphia
Oreos are one of my favorite types of cookies. The icing is creamy and they go well with the chocolate cookies. They taste really good with milk or you could use the cookie to make cookies & cream desserts!
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
Best milk dunking cookie in the world. Oreos are delicious. I am a huge fan kd the cookie. They've now branched out with a vast array of flavors some are great but nothing beats the original
Gabriella C.
I love these cookies. Original is the way to go. With milk or no milk, you'll love them. I hope you have already given these a try. If not try these cookies. They are delicious!
Mika
I love oreos and I always will. I personally prefer these instead than the double stuffed ones cuz to be honest the other ones are kindaaaa gross. so yea these are the best of the bestest. oreos 4 lifeeee
Susana N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Orioles are one of my favorite chocolate sandwich cookies they are amazing for dipping in milk and they taste good just by themselves so definitely go out and give these a try!
Hannah H.
Fayetteville, NC
Great cookies, very unhealthy. So we only eat occasionally. Sometimes a bit pricey for quality. I dont buy often, but packing is decent, cookies sometimes break often in packing.
Jennifer A.
Berwyn, IL
This cookie can be in so many different ways. The best way to eat it is to put it in milk and let it deteriorate or just dunk into milk until it gets a little soft and then eat
Sidney G.
These are such a classic but recently I’ve been having trouble separating the cookie from the stuff. I like to eat them separately. The resealable packaging is very nice though. If you want a classic definitely reach for these
Melissa K.
Pittsburgh
I like Oreos but I try to stay away because they’re so unhealthy. They’re really affordable and definitely a crowd pleaser. I try to only get them once and a while as a treat.