BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Andy C.
Bedminster, NJ
I don't know why we need to even rate these. Who doesn't love Oreo cookies!? They're crunchy and yummy and the creme is so good. I love to put them in a cup and pour milk over them
Kimberly R.
Florence
Okay who doesn't enjoy these cookies at least 1. Especially if you got that sweet tooth very cookies with cup of milk. Kids obviously love them. Not to sweet not too plain either.❣
Shasta L.
Colorado Springs, CO
After a long day of parenting there is nothing better than sneaking into the pack of the Oreos and sinking all the screams, fits, and toddler melt downs into a cold glass of milk.
Bri P.
Kinsman, OH
I love Oreos I’m partial to the original style! I think they are priced great and they taste amazing with a glass of milk! A great nighttime snack for anybody! I highly recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth
savannah K.
Mansfield
Love these. They are so smooth and chocolatie and I learned that if you dip them half way in the milk for 30 seconds It gets them to the perfect consistency. I love Oreos so much.
Roxy N.
Torrance
Great but not great for your Waltham. Eat them early but do love them! Do not feed them to my child. I do find a better option of another brand that I do buy for parties for kids.
Ashley C.
La Vergne
Always a favorite for us we like the original flavor goes great with peanut butter and a glass of milk these cookies don't last long around our house this is the only brand we buy
Haley S.
Dieterich, IL
I must be the only person on the planet who doesn’t like Oreos! I try, but they taste cheap and chalky. I can’t get behind them or the insane flavors they keep adding to the list.
Danielle L.
Conway
Classic cookie that you can never go wrong with. I love these and have to keep them out of the house or I’ll eat them all in one sitting. Best with a glass of milk or crushed on top of a bowl of ice cream.
Athaliah W.
Who doesn't like Oreos. They are good for baking, snacks and dunking in milk! Buy them at convenience stores, grocery stores and even pharmacy type stores. Everyone loves Oreos!