BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Erin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Anytime I'm wanting to splurge on myself, I make sure to add a pack of Oreos to the night. I always dip these in milk with a fork to hold in in the cup. These always hit the spot, and are very reasonably priced.
Nanna R.
carson
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Oreo is always a good thing. I love the taste, and I love the size of the cookie. The price is really good because it’s such a big size. I usually don’t dip it in milk, but it’s good too if you want to try that.
Anna M.
Nothing beats the original Oreo. These are so good I named my cat after them. It is the perfect snack before bed and I always have a glass of milk to dunk these in, even though they are perfect alone!
Kimberly R.
Florence
Okay who doesn't enjoy these cookies at least 1. Especially if you got that sweet tooth very cookies with cup of milk. Kids obviously love them. Not to sweet not too plain either.❣
Hailey B.
Clovis , CA
12/10. Who doesn’t like oreos ?! They’re so good and addicting. Great little snack/dessert. Not super healthy but still a pretty good snack. The serving size is 2 cookies but i usually have 4-5. Good job oreo.
Rebecca S.
Lake Elsinore
Of course one of the best cookies out there, especially with a glass of milk. Definitely worth the price. Nothing compares to an Oreo cookie,well, except for the Double Stuff Oreo.
Dom R.
They don’t call it milks favorite cookie for no reason. It’s always been one of my go to late night snacks, and no brand can replicate or even come close to the original Oreo
Andy C.
Bedminster, NJ
I don't know why we need to even rate these. Who doesn't love Oreo cookies!? They're crunchy and yummy and the creme is so good. I love to put them in a cup and pour milk over them
Bri P.
Kinsman, OH
I love Oreos I’m partial to the original style! I think they are priced great and they taste amazing with a glass of milk! A great nighttime snack for anybody! I highly recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth
Ashley C.
La Vergne
Always a favorite for us we like the original flavor goes great with peanut butter and a glass of milk these cookies don't last long around our house this is the only brand we buy