BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Ashley B.
Grand Forks, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are very good! I don’t get them often but when I do I binge eat them!! So addicting! They have the perfect cookie to cream ratio and are the perfect treat! They’re always a good price so I never mind buying them
Danielle V.
Parker
You can’t go wrong with a classic Oreo. These are delicious, especially dipped in milk. They leave my face and hands with a chocolate mess, but that’s fine by me. I will recommend to others and definitely repurchase
Shannon N.
Kenly
If my husband had his way Oreos would have there own food group. He is always sneaking them so I don't see how many he eats.
Perfect with a cold glass of milk. Its our late night snack.
Sharon M.
Griffin
You can't go wrong with the classic Oreo sandwich cookie. It is just the right ratio of cookie to cream. Goes great with a tall glass of milk or crumbled on top of ice cream or pudding.
Margaret M.
st petersburg fl
Purchased at: Walmart
Oreos have been and still are one of my absolute favorite chocolate sandwich cookies. I would recommend this product to all chocolate cookie lovers. This is a good product and quite affordable too, which is awesome.
Daniella M.
San Antonio
We tried to get the thins so we could be healthy and that failed. We love the traditional ores we bought from wal mart. They are very reasonably priced and we continue to purchase them.
Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
So good! Traditional cookie and flavor. Brings me back to my childhood lunch days where my classmates would all share snacks. I really like this classic flavor and love that its vegan.
Jessica D.
San Diego, CA
This is my daughters favorite snack. She loves to twist off the sandwich and eat only one half of it with the cream. Great cookie to dip in some milk. Good for. Midnight sugar rush too
Genevieve H.
Ferndale, MI
It’s nice to have a product my dairy free children can eat/bring for an easy birthday treat to school. As Robert California says “they haven’t really improved on the Oreo, have they?”
Dee O.
Leesville
You just can't beat an good old fashioned Oreo chocolate cookie. There are other flavors, but I always come back to this one and love the way the chocolate outside blends with the white creme filling. Makes my mouth explode. Reasonable price too!