BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Brandy V.
So good and aswome snack for your kiddos and very affordable this product is not like most other products they are very yummy and you can’t put um down I have brought these lots of times and recommend these to be in you snack cabinet
Lauren N.
I love Oreos. They are great with or without milk. Most of the time, I eat them without milk because they are with me on the go. They aren’t very healthy, but that’s what you get when you eat cookies.
Kara A.
Thurmont , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Okay, so, real talk. These are horrible for you. But also real talk... these are so addicting. If you say you had "just one" you really mean you had one-half the pack. Don't lie. These are fantastic.
Leigh Ann M.
Eden, NC
I typically do not like oreos; however I buy them all the time because they help contribute to come delicious desserts. I use them for my layers dirt cake and I also use them for my incream sandwhich cake. They are very well rounded when it comes to the dessert!
Kelly V.
Alloway
You can’t ever go wrong with the original Oreo. The cookie is good it’s self without cream but the cream makes for an added treat! Soak that and boy in some milk and you’re in for a piece of heaven!
Hannah M.
Oreos are amazing. I've even heard that they are vegan. They are affordable and found at pretty much any grocery store. I've even seen them in gas stations. If you haven't had them you definitely need to!
Jennifer M.
W Bountiful, UT
Oreos are pretty much the perfect cookie. The chocolate part is so crunchy, and the cream tastes so good. I only buy them on special occasions because my family will eat the whole package in a day!
Joanna L.
Oreo cookies are so good. The chocolate with the vanilla stuffing balance each other out well and I always have a hard time when trying to stop eating them..they are especially good with some milk.
Kayla C.
newport, ME
Love Oreos! Used to prefer the double stuffed but as I've gotten older i really dig the chocolate to cream ratio of tbe regulars. Only downside is they tend to leave a filmy feeling on my young after too many.
Breanna H.
Louisville
These are my favorite but these cookies are small, crunchy and soft middle. They are kind of cheap for 40-50 cookies in a pack but have a pretty good taste. The crane filled center gives the chocolate outside a great combination