BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
-Jazmin B.
East Wenatchee
These cookies are awesome and delicious. Very addicting. They are affordable and are great for all ages. I frequently buy these and these are great with milk or alone. I recommend these to everyone! I will for sure be buying more soon.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very cute packaging ! It feels like a little bit of luxury’s a very affordable price; the formula is gentle yet cleans well… will definitely repurchase again and again- love the philosophy of this company as well
Lauren N.
I love Oreos. They are great with or without milk. Most of the time, I eat them without milk because they are with me on the go. They aren’t very healthy, but that’s what you get when you eat cookies.
Brandy V.
So good and aswome snack for your kiddos and very affordable this product is not like most other products they are very yummy and you can’t put um down I have brought these lots of times and recommend these to be in you snack cabinet
Leigh Ann M.
Eden, NC
I typically do not like oreos; however I buy them all the time because they help contribute to come delicious desserts. I use them for my layers dirt cake and I also use them for my incream sandwhich cake. They are very well rounded when it comes to the dessert!
Kelly V.
Alloway
You can’t ever go wrong with the original Oreo. The cookie is good it’s self without cream but the cream makes for an added treat! Soak that and boy in some milk and you’re in for a piece of heaven!
Kara A.
Thurmont , MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Okay, so, real talk. These are horrible for you. But also real talk... these are so addicting. If you say you had "just one" you really mean you had one-half the pack. Don't lie. These are fantastic.
Hannah M.
Oreos are amazing. I've even heard that they are vegan. They are affordable and found at pretty much any grocery store. I've even seen them in gas stations. If you haven't had them you definitely need to!
Joanna L.
Oreo cookies are so good. The chocolate with the vanilla stuffing balance each other out well and I always have a hard time when trying to stop eating them..they are especially good with some milk.
Jennifer M.
W Bountiful, UT
Oreos are pretty much the perfect cookie. The chocolate part is so crunchy, and the cream tastes so good. I only buy them on special occasions because my family will eat the whole package in a day!