BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Holly K.
Tifton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oreo cookies have a nice rich chocolate cookie with a creamy middle. They are so good with a tall glass of ice cold milk. These cookies are divided into three rows with a great resealable package so they stay so fresh.
Jennifer W.
Eastman
Milk doesn’t stand a chance in our house when we have Oreos around. These are awesome when we crunch them up & pouring milk on top. If we run out I know it’s time to hit the store quickly to keep my household at peace
savannah m.
fountain valley
Purchased at: Target
i love oreos. oreos are a big part of my life because i love them. i actually had them today. they are very yummy and the packaging is genius. the way the package opens and stays closed is awesome for storage purposes
Jamee K.
One of my favorite snacks to eat. There are so many things you can do with an Oreo. Just like in those TV commercials. You can funk them in milk, eat it like a sandwich, take it apart and eat it all separately, etc.
Margaret L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookies are like the boring one. Why make a cookie and not make it double stuffed? I literally won’t eat these because they need more filling!! But they are consistently good and can always be drowned in milk.
Shaylynn D.
Ullin
Get you a glass of milk in about three or four of these cookies and you're all set and just watch a movie and eat these stab a fork in the middle so you can dunk your cookie without getting your hands wet any milk
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these cookies a lot with a glass of milk! They are the best cookies to dunk in milk and they are good the filling is good but I prefer the double stuffed ones since it has more filling. I recommend these cookies if you don’t like the filling much!
Jewell H.
Purchased at: Target
So yummy, but absolutely perfect with milk. They are gone in a matter of days in our house, and you can’t eat just one. The chocolate cookie has a great texture and goes well with the filling! Definitely recommend.
Tami M.
Purchased at: Target
I have to say, this is the one brand that has never changed as I was a little kid. I know when I open up a bag of these, the flavor will be the same, satisfying, fresh cookie that I’ve been craving.
Kelsey H.
Kent, OH
What can I say? I’m a long time Oreo lover and these are delicious! Classically sweet without being overbearing. I like the combination of the crunch and cream. Super satisfying and addicting. Will continue to buy!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.