BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Dena Z.
Windsor, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I know lots of people love oreos but personally I think the cream inside is too sweet. I guess it's just a personal preference
Emily W.
10/10 best biscuit out there, really good price for the amount you get and can be found anywhere. Really good flavour and quality
Sonia B.
Vancouver
These are an old favorite. They are classic and tasty. They go good with milk or tea. They are actually fairly low in fat compared to other cookies as well.
Michelle G.
Port moody, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Some have called me the modern day Cookie Monster. I love Oreos so much they are so good and addicting. Anytime I’m sad I have an Oreo because it always lifts my spirits up with the heavenly taste
Eden L.
North York, ON
My favourite is to pull the two cookies apart & lick the inside.first, then eat the cookies. Soooooo yummy!
Yorlin Melina S.
Doral, FL
I think they are good or maybe normal but actually they're over rated. They taste just like any other chocolate cockie
Geidi R.
Doral, FL
Oreo one of my favorite cookies because they are easy to eat because they have a very good blend of chocolate with vanilla are always in excellent condition thanks to impact use for snacks for both me and my whole family
Beauty B.
salmiya
My kids love these cookies i always stock them up as sometimes even i get tempted to have it...i always get sweet tooth due to which i like to put something sweet in my mouth.. and im sure all kids love oreo😘
Erika G.
Duncan
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these cookies! One my favorite things to do with them are, crush them up with peanut butter and mix it into ice cream. So yummy! They are very affordable and often go on sale. Give the ice cream cookie mixture a try. You will love it!
Shamneek M.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Safeway
Oreo’s are my favourite kind of cookies in my down days. They instantly make it better. Dunk them in milk or eat them as it is it is equally good both ways.