BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
💄ruby💋 P.
Paramount, CA
I really like this cookies I love them they are very good and you can find them at any store
Amber B.
Fort Erie
hands down my favorite cookie!!! they’re so good! i’ve loved these since i was a little girl
albany s.
London, Leyton
i like this cookie is good tasty good to snack. I love it. Very good with milk and dessert's
Daniel D.
Zaragoza
I love this cookies. This reminds me when I was a little boy and I had Oreos for my free time
Alden S.
St, LA
These remind me of when I was a kid, it’s really nice! Dip them in milk and they’re so good!
Isha C.
A classic biscuit that goes great with a cold glass of milk, a crowd favourite including mind
Morgane A.
Montpellier
My boyfriend is in love of this product. I love this chocolate but this has to much calories
Melissa T.
Who doesn't love Oreos!? They're good for dunking, putting on ice cream or baking with them.
Alisha W.
Oshawa
Oreo will always be my Favourite cookie! Always so many recipes you could make with these too
cecilie S.
glostrup
Taste vers fine, i Think everybody kones what oreo tastes like. Just chocolate and the cream