BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Kelsey M.
Barrie
Who doesn’t love Oreos! They are the best treat and they are amazing dipped in milk! Can’t get enough.
Nicole J.
Thunder Bay, ON
These are the best cookies in the whole world. These are the cookies I always buy. Super good with milk
❃Kennedy J.
Medicine Hat
Love Oreos. and the kids love them! They are great dipped in milk or coffee.👌 perfect treat or dessert.
ᴅ ᴏ.
My favorite cookies! The price in my opinion is fear as to the fact that the cookies taste like heaven!
Coral C.
Toronto
My favourite cookie on the market. I don’t eat them often for health reasons but they are my indulgence
Annabys R.
IM IN LOVE WITH THE OREOS! Best cookies ever! So delicious with milk 😍 i highly recommend this product!
Jillian C.
These are amazing. Great tasted and super reasonable price. You can often find these ones on sale too!
Kristie G.
Love these, could eat endless amounts, they never get too sickly or too much, I can eat them for days
Sheyla A.
These are the best and accompanied by milk are richer the best cookies I've tried before............
Sarah L.
Surrey
Original Oreos will always be the best cookie in the market. Nothing beats a Oreo and a glass of milk