BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Sammie T.
Etobicoke , ON
Only 4 stars because y’all gonna make me fat. But love that Oreos are vegan, making them an easy treat to find when I’m really craving sugar. Also one of the cheapest junk foods.
Ariane M.
Montreal
 OREO! I will always love the original oreos with a large glass of milk. They are so good. My only complaint is that it seems every time I buy a box the price is higher and the box less and less filled. But maybe that's just me :p
Still, I love the creaminess of these cookies and will always recommend them.
BRENDA D.
Lower Coverdale , NB
They are delicious cookies that my whole family enjoys, I dislike the new resealable packaging it never closes back up properly and the cookies go stale within a couple of days
Shel G.
I'm not a big sweets fan, but Oreos have a dedicated place in my heart. They always were and always have been my absolute favourite cookie, and they truly are milk's favourote cookie too. Although I'm team wafer opposed to team cream, nothing beat university midterm sadness like a sleeve of oreos and a big mug of dunking milk
Maddie V.
Oreos are always a go to for me. They are delicious and definitely satisfy any sweet craving I’m having. I wouldn’t consider them healthy but they are very tasty. I think anyone would love these personally
Neeti V.
Unpopular opinion but I'm not a huge fan of oreos. I don't love the cookies and cream taste of them. But objectively speaking, these are a good cookie. The sweetness of the cream is a little overpowering but when paired with the sandwch cookie, it comes together as a good snack.
Riley S.
Sarnia, ON
These are the perfect cookie. Hard and soft mixed in one with the ability to keep it together or separate and eat the frosting first. These are the perfect milk dipping cookie.
Hamida A.
Oreos, a true favorite especially when you follow their instructions on eating it! Twist lick and dunk!! Makes my milk become an Oreo milkshake and who doesn’t love that! 😉
annie h.
toronto
Im not a huge fan of packaged cookies..I prefer homemade cookies any day. However, these are the exception. The taste is so unique.. Theres nothing really out there that taste like these. Theyre sweet but not too sweet if you have them with milk. And they will definitely leave you satisfied so I highly recommend.
Emily G.
Simcoe , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably the best, most well known vegan treasure. Always an excellent munchie when craving chocolate, we bought them all the time.
Currently not 5 stars as they contain palm oil which is linked to major issues such as deforestation and climate change. Really wishing they would take out this horrible ingredient.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.