BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Jewell H.
Purchased at: Target
So yummy, but absolutely perfect with milk. They are gone in a matter of days in our house, and you can’t eat just one. The chocolate cookie has a great texture and goes well with the filling! Definitely recommend.
Rebekah S.
Dallas
Oreos are VEGAN! yay! Only bad thing about oreos is all the horrible ingredients in it like High-fructose corn syrup. 🤮🤢 not heathy at all but if I do ever want to “cheat” and have some fun I’ll have a few Oreos!
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
I’m not a huge Oreo fan but these are one of the only ones I like compared to the other freaky flavors. They’re very rich and chocolates and the cream is so tasteful. I recommend these to others who enjoy cookies
Melissa A.
san antonio
I like all Oreos. They’re a great snack and a nice vegan alternative for consumers. Dangerously good. I’ll finish half the box unintentionally in one sitting. These are pretty well priced also. A+ rating from me!
Caity S.
Perkasie
Purchased at: Kmart
Not my favorite cookie, but still very good! I was definitely surprised to hear that they are vegan, considering it’s a “chocolate and cream” cookie. Can be a bit dry without milk, but definitely still enjoyable.
Katie S.
Winder, GA
Only Oreo can do such a good job on cream filled cookies. I absolutely love this product and so do my kids. It’s a great price and they’re always really fresh. The cons is that it’s a snack food so we don’t eat much of it.
Izabell G.
These too are number ones favorite cookies me and my son enjoy time before bed to eat some with milk and he wouldn’t take no for answer no matter what he was doing . They are worth my money and I recommend them.
Chelsea E.
Mansfield, TX
How can you NOT give Oreos a 5-star review?!! 5 STARS! FANTASTIC! Would absolutely purchase again. And again. And again! I love dunking these delicious, fattening goodies into milk and then eating. Absolutely a guilty pleasure I will never give up.
Diana L.
Snohomish
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these so much. I will never stop raving about them. Crunchy cookie on the outside and a creamy white inside that tastes incredible. I have eaten an unhealthy amount of Oreos and never regret a single one!
Natisha S.
Huntsville , AL
Ores are the best cookies in the world. I brought these cookies at my local Walmart. It is flavorful like similar products. Oreos are not on the healthy side. I would definitely recommend this product to others.