BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Sarah L.
Calgary
Such. Classic cookie.
Grew up eating these dipped in milk or along with my sandwich at school.
As an adult I make them into cheese cake topping, base and filling.

Can’t go wrong with these.
I also hear Oreos area Vegan from my brother in law. crazy!
Vivian C.
Richmond
This has always been a cookie that's always home as a child. I think the recipe must have changed in the last couple years because the cookies don't taste the same and seems to have more artificial sweeteners (perhaps to manage caloires per cookie?).
Joan F.
Guelph, ON
I get a craving for Oreos every now and then! Super addicting once you open the package it’s hard to stop. New packaging isn’t as good as it used to be, if for some strange reason you don’t eat the entire box they go stale really quickly now.
Carolina C.
Toronto, ON
Honestly Oreos have never disappointed me. The chocolate is not overly sweet and the cream inside is delicious. Furthermore, they can be used in so many desserts. They are my go to cookie brand and when they to on sale you bet I stock up.
Shawnee P.
Oreo cookies need no introduction. If you've never had one, get out from under your rock and get one! World famous cookies, these little morsels are packed with creamy goodness and a crunchy chocolate cracker shell. You will love them.
Aldina E.
Tuzla
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a staple in our family home. I cannot go grocery shopping without picking it up. I have to hide it from family tho, because they go through Oreos like they are healthy :p. Whole family especially loves when I make Oreo desserts, like Oreo cheesecake, or oreo cake pops etc..
Amber W.
Carbonear, NL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I mean who dosent love Oreos. I don't tend to eat them often just as a cookie but I always use them when baking, I use them to layer cheesecakes and as bottoms of my cherry cheesecake. never fails to make a great addition to any baking dish
Beth F.
Edmonton, AB
Oreo has attempted many variants over the years, but the winner will always be the original. Double stuffed are too much of a sugar rush, the flavoured ones are too novelty, and the dipped ones are just excessive. OG oreo all the way
Maggie S.
Winnipeg
Eating them since my childhood. My mom used to hide them from me and my siblings. Now! I cant eat as many as I want. They go well with vanilla ice cream and milk. The only thing I don’t like about Oreo is that they are not healthy.
Katherine P.
Miami, Doral
Las clásicas Oreo son lo mejor, son crujientes y vienen con abundante relleno. Mundialmente famosas por su sabor y calidad. Producto accesible y a buen precio, tienen diversas variedades pero en lo personal recomiendo la clásica de siempre.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.