BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
⚓ E.
I love Oreos. I always have a stocked shelf full of them. Cannot live with our Oreos in my house. Highly recommend.
Jazz T.
melbourne
Oh my god OREOS how could they be better OREO SANDWICHES !!!!! They are amazing, they literally melt in your mouth.
Mercy L.
Mississauga, ON
I only like sandwich part not the filling lol. Put this is a staple. Even in ice cream. Really love Oreo cookies
Claudia I.
Amo las oreos, (en general las galletas), mis favoritas son las originales, las blancas y las fudge! Me encantan
Cameron W.
London
A classic to have . Everyone loves this biscuits . Vegan which is always good . Lovely milk favouring . Good size
Jacintha G.
Chennai
I'm addicted to oreos and are my study partners. There is always a pack nxt to me. They are my favourite cookies
amy r.
very yummy love these they are amazing love the creamy middle with the chocolate on the outside, would recommend
Amparo G.
It makes me addictive, I had never tasted a thing as rich as this, good taste and good texture, I really like it
Lauren B.
Canada
Who can go wrong with orea cookies. They are so delicious and also vegan friendly as well which is an added bonus
Kaitlyn A.
Oreos are the classic cookie. They are a delicious treat. They are the one package cookie that I frequently buy.