BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
pragya s.
the originals are the only ones you get in India...
I love them
but I really want to try the other varieties...
Andrew W.
Sudbury
Can never eat this as theyre put together. Whatever is on the inside has to be gone first. Goes great with milk
Greshma T.
Coimbatore
😍😍😍❤love them no matter what ppl say about it... Even if it S crap actually... I love them... Could not resist
Emilija L.
Best cookie ever! Not the healthiest but definitely a tasty treat none the less. All the flavours are delicious
SARAH D.
Cestas
C’est bon mais sans plus. Pour moi le biscuit est trop épais et c’est très sucré. Ce ne sont pas mes préférés.
Kay T.
Everything a cookie should be, well preferably. I love the taste it gives when combined with vanilla ice cream
CARLOS D.
Miami
Me Encana el chocolate por eso eligo esta galleta como la mejor el mejor sabor la textura todo es maravilloso!
Priscilla O.
Belle River, ON
These are my favourite cookie for dipping in milk. I also use them crushed up in baking and on top of ice cream
Tee L.
Toronto, ON
Omg i absolutely love these cookies. Sometimes i eat it without the cream. I just love the chocolate by itself.
Taylor B.
Parksville, BC
Oreos have always been amazing. I love plain oreos, oreo ice cream, oreo milkshakes I just can never get enough