BY OREO #8 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Candace S.
Smithtown, NY
Purchased at: Instacart
Oreos are milks favorite cookie! There is nothing like a Oreo cookie & a glass of milk to end the day! I always buy them on sale so I can buy more than one pack since my family eats them so fast. I always recommend Oreos
Laura O.
Ringgold
Definitely a favorite in our house — but what else would you expect from “America’s favorite cookie”? They never last longer than just a few days at our house because they get gone pretty quick. Always best with milk, of course!
Kendall M.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Target
The original Oreos are a classic and are quality tasting. I am a repeat customer however I don’t purchase often because the price is higher so I only buy on sale. I would recommend to others because if you love cookies then these are a good way to go.
Kiana L.
Purchased at: Target
Oreos, oh Oreos. Will always have my heart the perfect cookie for anyone if they’re craving something sweet or want to binge watch your favorite tv show and feast on your favorite snack. I love that they came out with a thin version as well.
Kelsey S.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Oreos are my favorite! I love that you can eat them plain or with milk and I always eat the cookie and cream separate
Artemis T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
Purchased at: Target
Original Oreos are the perfect snack on the go or after dinner! I love that oreos are vegan and that anyone can enjoy them! Ever since I was younger, I would eat Oreos and they never change their classic and delicious flavor.
Elizabeth S.
Dearborn
These are a classic cookie and the the original flavor is delicious. I purchase these as a treat for my family.
Savannah M.
Montgomery, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of my favorite snacks!!!! Goes great dipped in peanut butter!!! No cookies does the trick quite like Oreos!
Sylvia A.
Hinesville
Oreos have to be the best cookies ever. They have such a unique taste that no matter who tries to copy them, it’s never the same. Oreos have to be one of my all time favorites and I will never get tired of them.
Demi R.
Temple, PA
OK come on, who doesn’t love Oreos. I really tried to not keep them in the house because honestly if I open the package I will consume a whole roll. They’re just so good with a cold glass of milk.
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
paris c.
What is your favourite Oreo cookie? 🤔
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.