BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Jewell H.
Purchased at: Target
So yummy, but absolutely perfect with milk. They are gone in a matter of days in our house, and you can’t eat just one. The chocolate cookie has a great texture and goes well with the filling! Definitely recommend.
Natalie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these cookies a lot with a glass of milk! They are the best cookies to dunk in milk and they are good the filling is good but I prefer the double stuffed ones since it has more filling. I recommend these cookies if you don’t like the filling much!
Kelsey H.
Kent, OH
What can I say? I’m a long time Oreo lover and these are delicious! Classically sweet without being overbearing. I like the combination of the crunch and cream. Super satisfying and addicting. Will continue to buy!
Rebekah S.
Dallas
Oreos are VEGAN! yay! Only bad thing about oreos is all the horrible ingredients in it like High-fructose corn syrup. 🤮🤢 not heathy at all but if I do ever want to “cheat” and have some fun I’ll have a few Oreos!
Melissa A.
san antonio
I like all Oreos. They’re a great snack and a nice vegan alternative for consumers. Dangerously good. I’ll finish half the box unintentionally in one sitting. These are pretty well priced also. A+ rating from me!
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
I’m not a huge Oreo fan but these are one of the only ones I like compared to the other freaky flavors. They’re very rich and chocolates and the cream is so tasteful. I recommend these to others who enjoy cookies
Caity S.
Perkasie
Purchased at: Kmart
Not my favorite cookie, but still very good! I was definitely surprised to hear that they are vegan, considering it’s a “chocolate and cream” cookie. Can be a bit dry without milk, but definitely still enjoyable.
Natisha S.
Huntsville , AL
Ores are the best cookies in the world. I brought these cookies at my local Walmart. It is flavorful like similar products. Oreos are not on the healthy side. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Diana L.
Snohomish
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these so much. I will never stop raving about them. Crunchy cookie on the outside and a creamy white inside that tastes incredible. I have eaten an unhealthy amount of Oreos and never regret a single one!
Katie S.
Winder, GA
Only Oreo can do such a good job on cream filled cookies. I absolutely love this product and so do my kids. It’s a great price and they’re always really fresh. The cons is that it’s a snack food so we don’t eat much of it.