BY OREO #6 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

Lena L.
Tacoma
I personally don’t really like it, but sometimes when my husband is all over the box of Oreo I can’t resist but join him with a huge mug of warm milk!
Doesn’t this sound delicious? Well, it tastes even better!
If you haven’t tried it, you’re missing out a lot!
Alisha H.
I loved these when I was a child, and I still do. I prefer the cookie over the cream, and my husband prefers the cream over the cookies. However, I like them best when eaten as a sandwich rather than taking them apart. I'm also happy because the originals are safe for my peanut-allergic daughter (no worries of cross-contamination). They will make your teeth ugly when you eat them, but they taste good, especially when dunked in a glass of milk. They are also great to bake with and taste good when coated in melted peppermint chips and put in the refrigerator to harden. It gives them a Christmas flavor.
Emily C.
The US version is VEGAN!!! Oreos are vegan and it was life changing when I found out lol. Now I put them with vegan ice cream and v milk to make a milk shake or dip them in my soy milk! They even teamed up with brewers ice cream to make vegan Oreo ice cream!
Rayne H.
west allis
I loved these ever since I was a little kid and still do there so good and even better if you soak or dip them in milk . They can be eaten many different ways one of the best ways is deep fried there so delicious and topped with powdered sugar it’s amazing .
Amber G.
Adrian, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ahhh oreos! One of my favorite cookies. I really don’t have anything negative to say about these, they’re awesome! They’re not expensive and you can find them at almost any store. Love!
Jane J.
Baltimore, MD
The original Oreo cookies are my favorite cookies to be very honest. I love the packaging, size and it tastes wonderful when dipped into milk. It is affordable and I have not seen another cookie that can replace Oreo in order for me to compare prices. I would definitely recommend this to people.
Vanessa R.
Oreos are thebest. They taste amazing with milk and without it. I’m a fan of the packaging I think they look real nice the only complain I have about these is that they leave your teeth looking disgusting but that can easily be fixed by brushing your teeth
Jennifer B.
Oreos, always better with milk. I don't always crave Oreos but when I do I have to have a glass of milk nearby. They are so tasty and delicious, but remember to not load up your plate with too many. They are extremely high in calories so try to not do more than three at a time.
Brienne F.
The original Oreo will always be my favorite. It’s just enough cookie & cream combo. The cookie part is my favorite so the double stuff is too much for me. These are the perfect choice! I always have them on hand for when I’m craving some milk & cookies.
Linda Z.
What can you say about Oreos? They're a classic. I love them dipped in milk! This is probably the only cookie that I get cravings for and they always meet my expectations. I've been eating these for as long as I can remember. One of my favorite cookies!
Listefany R.
Doral, Florida
Daijiona S.
Tampa, FL
Stacey T.
Crawfordville, FL
What’s your favorite flavor of Oreo? 🤔Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz
martha e.
What is everyone's favorite flavor Oreo cookie? Mine to many to choose.