BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Samantha S.
Everyone loves a good cookie to dip into milk right! Oreos are perfect for that! They’re super delicious and so addictive.
Carol M.
Doral , FL
My kids love oreo, we buy it and as soon as it get to the house they grab it. Definitely it's one of our favorite at home!
Salome S.
Tbilisi
It’s tasty simple and this is why i love milk though I think it’s better without it cause it’s more crispy and delicious
steph c.
Sudbury ontario
Oreos are the best cookies ever made! The best dipped in milk but also good just on their own!!!!!! Absolutely love them
Ami K.
Brampton
The only people who don't like oreos are those that have no soul. Hahaha.
I mean, they are oreos, what can I say? yummmm
jessica d.
Courtice, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
So many diffrent options of flavors and they also come double stuffed I love dipping the original in milk go to cookies !
Yeurelis P.
Miami, florida
they are always crispy. i like to make smoothies by adding milk or whipped cream. They are the favorites of my brothers.
Natasha♡ L.
Really nice biscuit. Good for dunking in a cup of tea or coffee.. love how the chocolate and cream seamlessly go together
Laysa V.
Boston
Yo soy una chica loca con las Oreos. Me gustan mucho, ya que me gusta el chocolate bastante. Las Oreos se las recomiendo.
Katherine J.
Miami florida
Galletas oreo. Son sinónimo de debilidad puedo comer durante cualquier hora del día. El sabor y su relleno. Recomendada.