BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Chandra H.
Who hasn't tried Oreos ..lol. Yes I do twist off the top and lick the middle first. Really good especially with milk.
Donella W.
oshawa
I don’t care what anybody say I’m obsessed with Oreo I would eat these all day and night there the best cookies ever
Batool A.
Dammam-King aAbdullah Bin Abdulaziz road -Almazruiyah - build number 5378
I adore this biscuit. If you buy an end box on the same day. Really cool . I will be on my favorite list of favorites
Nadia K.
Cranford, NJ
I don’t know why but the original ones have been always my favorites! Oreos are the best cookies in the entire market
Gina D.
Toronto, NJ
Original Oreos never disappoint. They satisfy my cravings for something sweet and they bring me back to my childhood.
Ayla G.
Toronto
Purchased at: Costco
My kids and family love the original chocolate sandwich oreo cookies. My kids like twisting them open and eating them
Morgan D.
I love to crush Oreos up in my glass of milk or you can add it to ice cream or eat it by itself. Really yummy snack!
Autumn E.
Leicester
my whole ❤️ and more! Haven’t had them in this packet before as it’s American but I really want them out the pack!!!!
Melissa N.
Seaforth , NS
Prefect cookie for dipping into milk and enjoying as a nice snack. It is it’s own unique kind of delicious and milky.
Sheri G.
Grande prairie , AB
I am not a huge fan of Oreo cookies, but all of my children love them! They are great as crusts for mini cheesecakes!