BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Georgina F.
Sydney
I can never say no to Oreo!!! Amazing I love twisting the top and bottom then eating the biscuit first then the cream!!
Kelsie M.
Edmonton
Their an alright cookie, the kids like them but I prefer either homemade or from the bakery. They are to sweet for me.
Meag S.
Toronto
A crowd favourite. You really cannot go wrong with original oreos and will always be a staple in my junk food pantry
Valentina o.
what rich cookies, I love them are very rich, only they are a little cloying but they are very rich, very good brand
Emina H.
Melbourne
Honestly, I dont understand whats the big deal around this .. I personally dont like it, but my husband is obsessed!
Judy T.
This is so versatile! Oreo with milk or crush it and put it over ice cream. It can be fun to eat it in different ways
Gheya A.
I love oreo original chocolate sandwich cookies veryyy much!! And i can make different types of desserts with oreoo😍😍
Sasha L.
Dubai, Dubai
Nothing special. Just one of the unhealthy type sweets full of sugar.
There are better products to try on the market.
ᏞuᎥsα s.
Cancún
Son riquisimas sin empalagar su textura, crema y chocolate es delicioso. Quedo satisfecha y en mi casa nunca faltan.
Just B.
Nanaimo , BC
I mean it’s the original oreo!! Been around for years it’s a classic cookie. And a good one no matter how you eat it.