BY OREO #7 in Cookies

Oreo Original Chocolate Sandwich Cookies 14.3 oz see more...

• Oreos or chocolate chip cookies 🍪?Oreo Original Chocolate...6 Answers
  • Which cookie is better? Oreo or Chips Ahoy? Or both? 🍪🍫 ...6 Answers
Crys H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Oreos. They are definitely in my top favs for cookies. 🍪 I esp like dipping them in my hot chocolate in the winter. :)
Idalma F.
Montreal, QC
Favorite cookies on the market!. My entire family loves them and these are the cookies we usually buy when we want a treat! 🤤
Allison W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Absolutely in love with the original oreos . Sometimes I put them into vanilla ice cream so that it becomes cookies n creme.
Nicole G.
Calgary, AB
Oreo. Oreo. Oreo cookie. How I want you in my belly!
Seriously we made a camp song about oreos as kids. That says everything.
👅angie l.
Oreo.
My son loves Oreo.
He always spirit it up, licking the cream and left the cookies part.
So I have to eat his left overs
Farhana T.
Bangladesh
Owao...!!! It's So Chocklaty....!! I Just Love To Eat This Cookie...!! It's Really Taste Good... You'll also gonna Love It...
Bibz R.
Portugal
honestly the best cookie of all time. It is fresh and crispy at the same time and the cream is absolutely the best i love it
AZULL R.
Toronto , VT
The tradicional oreo it’s my fav for a Saturday afternoon and Netflix time with a milk glass and my bby and spouse next to me
Diana E.
Oreos are soo good! I cant get enough of this! Specially with milk! If you have not tried it you need to try it for yourself!
Jen L.
Brights Grove , ON
My favourite! There’s just something so addicting about Oreos and they always cause me to overeat so I try not to buy them